- Allow a different port to be entered in Basic:Network:Static DNS (enter as "ip:port"). Be aware that dnsmasq must act as the DNS server (the default setting) when not using the normal port 53.
- Allow DHCP to serve the user-entered gateway (in Basic:Network) if the option in Advanced:DHCP is enabled.
- Do not start miniupnpd early to avoid warning messages.
- Update Australian DST (need to re-select), add Darwin, Brisbane TZ. Thanks to Peter O. for the info.
- Avoid double loading of tomato.css
- Fix possible null dereference in sendpage
- Collapsed all menus. For the old look, set nvram: "web_mx=status,bwm,tools"
- Obscured some key/password fields when not in focus.
- Accept more than two MAC addresses per IP address (ex: one IP for a laptop either wired or wireless [one at a time]). Note: Some computers may not like seeing the same IP unless it's restarted.
- Added LED options back in Admin:Buttons/LED.
- Added ID for WLA2-G54L, TrueMobile 2300 thanks to Nick B. and David J.
- Added EditDNS thanks to Keith M.
- Added UTC+4:30 Kabul time zone.
- Fixed port set validation allowed more than what could be handled.
- Allow rstats to log if WAN port is used for LAN.
- Update dnsmasq to 2.51, miniupnpd 1.4, busybox 1.14.4, matrixssl 1.8.8.